While you may be thinking “I eat all the wrong foods” or “I don’t exercise”, you are only partially right.
The real answer lies in the reasons “why” you don’t do the things you know you should. It is critical to get this right to achieve a lasting result.
You will learn why 100% of the clients Clive consults with for weight loss make 4 basic mistakes that stops them from losing weight and/or keeping it off.
Is this book for you?
Take a moment to answer the following:
- Do you regularly overeat?
- Do you have trouble losing weight and/or find it “tough going”?
- When you stop dieting, do you put the weight back on?
- Do you eat when stressed or bored?
- Do you weigh yourself?
- Do you easily lose motivation and will-power?
- Looking at yourself in the mirror naked – would you describe yourself as fat, overweight, ugly or disgusting?
If you answer “yes” to any of these, this book is for you.
You will learn precisely, step by step, regardless of your diet or exercise plan, how to get your thinking right to lose those excess kilos and keep them off.
- over 90% of people who go on a diet put all the weight, and even more, back on within 12 months of completing the diet.
- Most people who go on a diet, lose motivation within 3 weeks of starting it.
- 98% of people who go on a weight loss program are motivated by the wrong factors.
This indicates just how difficult it is to lose the weight and keep it off.
The aim of this book is to give you some answers.
Answers like why you can’t lose weight, why you can’t keep it off, why it is hard to stick to a program, why you lose motivation and how to get it all right for long term success.
Importantly, learn how to make weight loss enjoyable and easier.
Like More Information? …
Download a pdf from here to view the “Table of Contents” and the first Chapter. This book is divided into 4 parts of which the 3rd part is the most important as it deals with the effect your thinking has on your ability to lose weight.